Algorithm changes are the factors that influence page rankings on websites. Google uses almost 200 factors to rank websites. These changes are what SEO consultants should be well versed with when taking up a business offer. Whether your organization is big or just a start up, there is always one end goal; to be ranked one of the best on online marketing. SEO consultants make sure your website is up to date, advanced and improved with the latest advertising techniques. When changing the website designs that feature new content and new linking structures, one should note that it affects the website rankings. The rankings always take time to erode and new optimization effort takes time to take effect. The below contains factors of the search engine algorithm, which is explained to you by ClickDo SEO Expert.
- Reputation of the keyword. Reputation comes from what other website pages say about you. Your website and web pages are all about keywords. Google always goes as deep as to extract key words from your website to match the keywords being searched. It does not accept obvious key phrases. Google and other search engines have to understand what your website is all about. It picks up what is true and relevant.
- Trust rank. This is where Google and other search engines measure authority, credibility, and trustworthiness of the site and pages. It lends credibility points to sites that have powerful and authoritative links.
- Page ranking. According to Google, one has to install the browser in their websites. It is a numerical value that states the importance of your web pages. Each page is ranked and the best has a better opportunity on being ranked on a particular keyword phrase.
- Page content. Google is well known to collect words on your web page and analyze them. This may even include latent semantic analysis. It uses artificial intelligence to assess words, synonyms, and general topics.
- Title tags. These are words put in the html code by the web designer. It includes the company name and the page you were recently in. Algorithm has downplayed the title tag and considered it not as so important. This is because owners try to stuff the title tags with keywords.
Algorithm affects the ranking of websites by considering most factors invalid during the ranking stage. Google, as the premier search engine, considers the above factors not as extremely important. This is due to stuffing of keywords for the sake of it.
Read about SEO by digital marketing experts in UK